39010 Nals, Südtirol
Phone +39 347 1640214
TAX-ID: IT 02545360212
Raika Etschtal, Filiale Nals
IBAN IT62D 08269 58620 0003052 09552
SWIFT Code RZSBIT21542
This site contains initial information which is binding neither to the user nor to Sinnergut. Binding information can be obtained from the individual providers. All contents of this site have been carefully checked and regularly up dated. Nevertheless errors can creep in, i.e. because of technical faults or wrong information added by unauthorised third parties. Sinnergut accepts no responsibility for the correctness, completeness or that the information supplied by the relevant providers is up-to-date.
Photography: Sinnergut, Tourismusverein Nals, Frieder Blickle, Günther Pichler, Martin Ruepp
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we hereby inform you of the following that Sinnergut, Schwimmbadstraße 4, 39010 Nals, Südtirol, will utilize your personal data for the following purposes: to send you promotional e-mails and newsletters, for the fulfillment of legal duties, obligations deriving from regulations, Community legislation as well as from civil and fiscal law, fulfillment of contractual obligations to the parties concerned, the safeguarding of assets and the management of debts.
Your data will be processed and stored using electronic means. Sinnergut guarantees pursuant to statutory specifications that the processing of personal data will be carried out with consideration of the fundamental rights and freedoms as well as the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be forwarded to the following persons/institutions, as required: - to public administrative bodies and agencies, as provided by law
- to credit institutes with which our company maintains business relationships for the management of accounts receivable/accounts payable and for the carrying out of financial intermediation
- to all of those natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal offices, administrative bodies, tax-consulting firms, judicial bodies, chambers of commerce, etc.) when the forwarding of it shall be necessary or prove expedient for the carrying out of our activities, in accordance with the manner and objectives described above. Personal data processed by our agency are not disseminated. Processing of data may be carried out with or without the assistance of electronic, or in any case, automated means and encompasses everything necessary for the processing in question as provided for in Art. 4, Paragraph 1, Letter a) of Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30 June 2003. In all cases, data processing is carried out in compliance with all of the security measures that guarantee their security and confidentiality.
The data subject may, at any time, assert his or her rights by contacting Sinnergut in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is reproduced in full here:
Art. 7 Right of Access to Personal Data and Other Rights
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether data concerning them are available, even if they are not yet stored; it also has the right to obtain their transmission in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to disclosure as regards:
a) the source of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the data processing;
c) the system applied in the case that the data processing is carried out by electronic means;
d) the main identifying details about the data controller, the data processors and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, Paragraph 2;
e) the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a state-appointed representative, as responsible persons or as persons in charge.
3. The data subject has the right:
a) to demand that the data be updated, corrected or, when so requested, supplemented;
b) to demand that illegally processed data be deleted, rendered anonymous or blocked; this is also applicable to data whose retention is not necessary, considering the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed
c) to obtain certification stating that the procedures set forth above in Letters
a) and b), also as regards their contents, have been communicated to those whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless such compliance proves impossible or involves means significantly greater than the scope of protecting this right.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, for legitimate reasons, even if the data are pertinent to the purpose for collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales as well as for market research, opinion surveys or trade data.
The rights set forth in Article 7 of the Legislative Decree may be exercised by the data subject or a person nominated by him or her, by means of a request to the data controller: Familie Sinner, Schwimmbadstraße 4, 39010 Nals, Südtirol
Die Cookie-Einstellungen auf dieser Website sind auf "Cookies zulassen" eingestellt, um das beste Surferlebnis zu ermöglichen. Wenn du diese Website ohne Änderung der Cookie-Einstellungen verwendest oder auf "Akzeptieren" klickst, erklärst du sich damit einverstanden.